Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lesson 176:

God is but Love, and therefore so am I…

Let us, together, sink down into this statement; past recognition of the symbols and their assigned meaning. Deeper and deeper, let us sink deeper still, beyond and through and unto our Self… Here, we rest at last ~~ or rather: resting~ is…

Give me your blessing, holy Son of God…

In this world of seeming myriads of experiences, one allows for me to discern illusion from truth. It is the experience of ‘peace~ which passeth understanding’ that I feel when I say YES to you wholeheartedly; when I choose you without reservation, as my necessary companion in the so-called journey back home. It needn’t matter how long the encounter; each encounter is a holy encounter; each a critical piece of the re-member-ing of my place in the Sonship. You are the blessing, which reflects back to me the truth of what I am. Without you I could not know my Self. You are the screen in which I see the beliefs I thought I believe or/and the Christ-Love that forgives them all…

God is but Love, and therefore so am I…

When I tune to this one thought and allow for it to ease my mind and dissipate my busy-body monkey-mind into the ethers of the nothingness in which they originated, I find I rest with you already, for l am… It is here, in the still peace of Love, I have my being, all is the body of that being… It has no individual, only oneness….

I am as God created me…

I receive your blessing, offering you mine, and we are one. We experience the truth behind this statement only as a result of the leap of faith into the pull we feel within it, to re-mind ourselves of the truth…

God is but Love, and therefore so am I…

No comments: