Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lesson 353:

My eyes, my tongue, my hands, my feet today

Have but one purpose; to be given Christ to use to bless the world with miracles…

What a relief it is to not have to think about what to do, or where to go, what to say and to whom. All I need concern myself with is the setting of the Goal of truth and align in purpose with Christ. Once this dedication to purpose placed in faith, on the alter of my mind/heart as I wake, I can trust unequivocally, that all things will be brought in to perfect alignment for the best possible result for the good of all.

If, rather than dream up a day from the ‘great to-do-list’ of this world, I suspend that craving, just long enough to give over my life to Christ, all seeming problems are brought to the answer within; mind~ where the Holy Spirit answers them all by reinterpreting and showing the unified purpose for Atonement we all share in truth…

Setting the goal of truth; giving myself to Christ, clears my sight to see forgiveness’s blessing in all circumstances and experience love instead of fear.

A life in Christ is a wholehearted decision, which I make each day as I rise to materialize a world and brothers to join with in a shared purpose… I joyously say Yes!, to God’s plan, again and again, as long as time remains in mind… And only Christ defines my Self…

No comments: