Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lesson 120:

I rest in God.

I rest in God today, and let Him work in me and through me, while I rest in Him in quiet and in perfect certainty.

I am as God created me.

I am God’s Son. Today I lay aside all sick illusions of myself, and let my Father tell me Who I really am.

I rest in God… ahhhhhhhhhhhhh… sweet eternal rest… God’s love: the perfect identity of Self, unquestioned and unquestionable…

Rest in calm, quiet knowing... in everlasting joy which refreshes and renews in a continual temperate flow of perfect essence in the limitless the pool of vitality and inspiration, the tranquil immersion within the still waters of real meaning…the eternal respite of truth… the soothing reassurance of belonging… the life-everlasting membership within the Holy pool of Heavenly Love…

This is the holiday we take, today. We suspended ‘what seemed to matter or be important’ in our busy catch-up game of life~ and rest; simply, easily into our true rhythm, right here, right now…

Let us feel this holyday of rest in God in our every breath today, in the beating of our hearts as one… I rest in God today, and let Him work in me and through me, while I rest in Him in quiet and in perfect certainty.

It is here we will return again and again until we recognize it is our home and realize at last, it is the place we are and never left in truth…

We share this peace today, and extend its eternal quiet, forever… Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh… So restful it is to be only as God created and release the images of made-up identities, dying on the vine; to soften our eyes and look gently on the feeble, desiccated, used up, chameleon-ized self-concept with its hard work and rules of acquisition, it need for approval and status. We rest in the Self as God created and allow all concepts of the self to fade into the shadow of nothingness from which they came…

NOW, as water-brothers, we drink of the cup of truth: God’s Son is as God created~ and we are His Son…

Truth quenches, forever. This is the Word of God: ‘I am as God created me’. It regenerates and demonstrates the eternal vitality of life~ It fulfills and completes… Oh, how we thirst for it, when we remember not the truth of Who we are… We have accepted miracles in place of programming and the value is inestimable… Where the compulsive attempt to fulfilling desires left only an anorexic shell hollowed out by hunger and thirst, truth at once satisfies and sets free desires…

Our seeming needs, wants, desires were images, among the warehouse of the myriad thoughts and feelings that ebb and flow in mind, characterizing our so-called life in the world; just impressions in the mind… Not real at all…

I’ll tell you what: for this one, experiencing this unperturbed, loving, witnessing without attachment, has been a miracle I could never have comprehended: the experience of what it would be like to not crave and compulsively seek to satisfy? ~I had no prior identification to it~

The miracle showed it to the dreamer of the dream~ that is all; a crack in the armor of self-identity, for the truth to expose itself to me… I notice the waves with in my mind, but somehow the urgency to satisfy it is gone, I no longer feel I need to do anything with it… I rest in God and the world rests in me~ it is within me… I am God's Son. Today I lay aside all sick illusions of myself, and let my Father tell me Who I really am…

We are as God created us and we rest in God; in the still, quiet certainty that all is well and all is One… Thank you for joining me in this eternal holy instant where we bless the world with Who we are…

No comments: