Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Lesson 123;
I thank my Father for His gifts to me…
Please join me in prayer:
“I thank you, Father that you are in my mind always. You have called and I have answered. You heard my call for love and answered me.
Thank You for Your Holy Spirit who speaks the language of specifics, I'm so accustomed to, and answers as well for You, your will, that I see the truth behind illusions for as long as I have need to hear your call~ for as long I think I have need for forgiving dreams, and You have a function for me to fulfill within your plan for salvation.
Thank you, Father for saving me for my Self, Your holy Son, united with all my brothers and at one with You… That my forgetfulness cannot alter the Truth in any way, nor mess with Your perfect plan, already delivered and received, without the limits imposed by the belief in the time/space constructs….
Peace is forever, now… Though it seems I’ve tried, I can’t forget…
~My so-called days are but the allegory play-out of a present, state of Heaven with You, expressed as Your plan for salvation of the world~
Each day when I wake, You are my first thought… and all my thoughts are in-signature-d with Your love… Every nuance reflects Your glory. With each shift of tide; the bold and the beautiful, I see You shining in my mind reflecting the Love, so vital to the seeming situation, so as to completely overhaul of ‘life events’. This renovation makes the world, once peopled by the constructs of fear and separation, and wearing the label of ‘enemy’ or ‘special love’, reveal itself now shining in Your light, as the face of Christ… Thank you for the One perspective ‘above the battleground’ that unites in purpose~ the detached perspective as the dreamer who is at home with You, my Father, right here, right now…
The world looks lovely now… with the waves and shadings and alterations which characterize the daily atmospheric subsistence ~ Mind healing the belief in ‘ the cosmos of mistaken identity’.
Thank You, Father, that You shine on and through me all throughout the day. Every minute is the blessing of eternity I spend with You, and I give thanks that I have allowed so many of these moments, and for the honor and dignity intrinsic in the Holy Instant ~ So honest, I fact, is the holy instant, that there is nowhere else now, that I can call Home…
I thank You, Father, that you have never left my mind, although I sought to make another self, You forgot me not, and not a single beat was skipped within the ONE Heart of creation You share with me, and which I in turn, share whole-heartedly with my brothers, who are one with me…
Your love has remained constant... All the while I dreamed the dream of insanity: mad and silly…nothing changed our love.
Thank You that Your voice has remained steady as it always did, even when I refused to listen and mistook it for some kind of buzzing in my mind from which to run away… till as a matter of course, the bussing /ringing became, for me, a sort of tuning device to pass through into a meditative state in Your Big Belly of Peace…
Thank You, my Father, for your gentle waking, which alone brought the sharp, stinging poignancy born of contrast so acute it could not be missed.
The call of love itself, deep with in my soul eased and satiated, even as I hungered to find it where it could not be found, outside myself…
Thank you for your Holy Spirit ‘s revealing the fallacy delivered by the dream: The hope of happiness in place of happiness, and the dreadful disappointment of the cheap, short-lived jollies <> This contrast: the insatiable hunger dealt by the disillusionment of false happiness to the alluring presence of the longing for You, was a lingering presence within my mind…until, Your presence filled all the empty spaces of my mind and seeming world with Your light… Illuminating where the mystery shadows of my unbelief lay hidden from my Self... abundant gratitude bathes in Your acknowledgement of our Holy Relationship of the Father and His Son… ~Amen”
Thank you for joining me in a prayer of gratitude today. Let all our moments, today, be the moment when the melody that sings the Glory of God through us, soundtracks our mind and seeming daily experiences…. Eternal gratitude recycled again and again…

No comments: