Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lesson 169:

By grace I live. By grace I am released…

Grace is Gods awareness as our awareness, of our is-ness. It is beyond what can be articulated, yet it is the is-glue of our oneness; permeating, penetrating, ir-real-living: causing recognition of the false in all else.

We have our being in the absolute and witness but to the one mind dreaming of separation’s possibilities; subject and object, playing roles of hero and victim, love and hate, life and death…

Yet, our being is … Only attention plays the din of the ancient tape… while grace holds us in oneness in the gap between its thoughts, in the beyond…

Let us take an instant, now, and withdraw all attention from the dream of world and bodies and time and space and you’s and me’s… And rest in God… deliberate in our attention to Him, till attention dissolves into being…

We say “God is”, and then we cease to speak…

And as we return to mind, let us feel salvation’s accomplishment complete, through and through… remaining only as the witness; for-giving all calls for love into the great abyss of grace.

This, be the living-prayer upon our lips:

By grace I live. By grace I am released.

By grace I give. By grace I will release…

Forever and ever, all glory to God~

No comments: