Friday, June 22, 2007

Lesson 174:

God is but love, and therefore so am I…

Into His Presence would I enter now…

It is this pure abstract awareness we return to in our practicing today. No-thing is, and yet, we find our Self; undivided, pure and with only the same name as all. Abstract Love is His Presence in which we now feel wholly our holiness. Can you feel it? ~~~rest in this peaceful joy~~~

This is my home. It is here I am, while ‘me’ dissolved; for it addressed not at all, the love that I am …

Yet, love has room for every ‘me’ and every imagining to play out on the screen. I remain the witness.

I am not of the world. The world is of my mind… Although fixed by belief to appear personal, the world I see is purely selective, made by decision in mind. I am beyond. I am of His Presence; being One Love only…

Ah, to remain unmoved by the dreaming on the screen of mind reflecting world, and never re-identify with it, that is the aspiration of this lesson. Residing in His Presence as pure Love; we easily realize that we are not the world we see, for we see it. We are not the thoughts we think we think, for we are the thinker, and beyond that, as well. We are not the feelings and sensation and all manner of body experiences, for we are the experiencer of them…

We rest where we have always been, in our Oneness with God. We have our being already, always, in the Presence we enter in our practicing today… we return mind unto our being…

It is this being, love, we bring forth. This is the gift we give that we have received… We give until we recognize fully, all that we have received…

Today I learn to give as I receive…

Forgiveness is reduced to simplicity; what is not love, is a call for love, and the reason for my being here: to supply the love of my being through surrendering all beliefs and circumstances and persons in a given situation, to the Presence; the Holy Spirit within mind, for re-evaluation and interpretation. By answering to His call, I now become a minister to bring His Call for our return to Love, to all brothers which play across the surface of my so-called life. This is why I am here; to forgive my Self, one brother, one situation, one belief, one thought at a time; harmonizing them all with His Presence in my Mind…

God is but Love, and therefore so am I…

No comments: