Tuesday, January 30, 2007

~minding sight ~vision~

Lesson 30:

“God is in everything I see because God is in my mind…”

God is…

God is indeed in my mind, and the only thing worth out-picturing… the only thing I want to see… This being the case, there is only one direction to turn to see the truth~ back in to my mind, back to the abstract stillness from which creation springs; from here projection has its natural purpose ~LOVE EXTENDING~ How glorious is this vision which lights and exposes the dark corners of my mind…

The now, proceeding forth what seeming appears as the process of out picturing my forgiveness curriculum ~ all the debris I appear to see/experience, that isn’t love; ~that which is ‘my’ so-called life, ~my part in the Atonement. God is in everything I see because God is in my mind. I will but to see only Christ and forgiveness everywhere…

Practicing the Course’s principles and utilizing (when willing) the exercises outlined in the workbook, throughout the years, it has become quite automatic to turn my mind around, and look once again…

A Course in Miracles is a course in mind training for which I could not over-evaluate the value, or the importance, or the power, in my life, of these simple lessons. Yes, simple; simple and pure and direct and poignant… Easy, however? The ego never does easy…

My ego mind has used every defense at its disposal derail me from my purpose; forgetfulness, busy-ness, worry, denial, glorification, pleasure/pain, ‘special’-ness, deflection, projection, anger, guilt, fear… (name it)

And, at the end of the day, it has all boiled down to merely nothing… ~all just delay tactics… always in competition with God… all a battle of “my tiny will” to control my mind's witness and maintain the illusion of authorship/authority over my so called life… It has failed…

One of the ego’s favorite devices is to twist things just enough that something about whatever is going down feels ‘right’, (hook) but the interpretation and application are up side-down. A great example of this is all the “New Age” manifest your reality, blah, blah, blah… where you visualize what you want to ‘create’ in this world, in your life.{Been there, done that, got the T-shirt} by accepting the Atonement for myself, my seeing shifted…

See, now: there is no world; only an idea of separation, out pictured.

So, the loftiest of fantasies, the most successful, important and significant figure in the world, successfully manifest, is still all of this of NOTHING. It’s a seductive gig ~ believe me I know… but it too, is just a delay tactic… The miracle is inevitable!

The temptation to try to see with the body’s eyes, interpreted by the brain’s definitions is strong~ we could say compulsive… And perhaps it is…

It’s still just a bad habit developed by the ego for the ego, to maintain the database it designed at the ‘beginning of time’, to out-picture separation.

This first thought spun out an entire false universe. And only my belief in it gives it life/reality. My choice lies in choosing the Holy Spirit corrective program for my seeing. And in doing so I choose to withdraw my belief…

A Course in Miracles as a mind training curriculum, and the application of forgiveness; all ways, all situations, at all times, have allowed for the Holy Spirit, the means for it accomplishment, to project love everywhere. And in a life `once hardwired for fear.

W-30.2. “Today we are trying to use a new kind of "projection." 2 We are not attempting to get rid of what we do not like by seeing it outside. 3 Instead, we are trying to see in the world what is in our minds, and what we want to recognize is there. 4 Thus, we are trying to join with what we see, rather than keeping it apart from us. 5 That is the fundamental difference between vision and the way you see.”

This is not an exercise in manifestation; it is an exercise in recognition.

I am responsible for what I see.

I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide

Upon the goal I would achieve.

And everything that seems to happen to me

I ask for, and receive as I have asked.”(T-21.II.2)

We are Christ…and God is in everything we see because God is in our mind…

No comments: