Wednesday, January 2, 2008

lesson 2

LESSON 2:

“I have given everything I see… all the meaning that it has for me”…. I can only say yep, that’s true…when it comes to this world and my so-called life, concerning anything perceived, it means what I want it to. Ya know, I have spent oh, too many wasted hours looking for meaning outside myself, both in an effort to find someone/thing to blame, or tell me what to do, define my life off of, in other words: blame. And, at the end of the day, in the raw honesty of my own soul, I have been left with the workings of my own mind. It doesn’t matter where I adopted my perceptions, opinions, point of reference (all of which turned out to have a faulty premise as far as what I am in truth, incidentally), still the responsibility for all, comes back to me. When I first realized this, I was terrified. I had this deep awareness that I was using most of my life force just trying to manage the denial of this fact… Yet, facing it set me free. ““I have given everything I see… all the meaning that it has for me”…. which refers me over in my mind to that yummy quote from chapter 21 “I am responsible for what I see.. I choose the feelings I experience, and I decide upon the goal I would achieve. And everything that seems to happen to me I ask for, and receive as I have asked.” ~LOVE IT!

No comments: