Monday, April 9, 2007

Lesson 100:

“My part is essential to God's plan for salvation…

This holographic fact, beats petty little ‘special-nesses’ hands down! It is so obviously REAL, that special-ness seems apparent as an ego marketing device; to separate off a little trait or accomplishment or wound and attempt to shine the attention of the world to spotlight ‘me’ ~it sounds so cheap now, put that way, without all the frills and substantiating evidence of some kind of ‘special’ worth, n’est pas?
But oh, how I have sought to find salvation there… I actually used to think my worthiness depended on being better, stronger, faster, than, well, whoever, preferably everyone. Of course this is an impossible goal even or especially in this world, which was designed by the belief in scarcity and played out in the dynamic that someone must lose for someone to win. But rather than examine the validity of this belief, I accepted inevitable defeat at the perfection level and lowered the bar for myself… It became one where I would look for any special thing that seemed to separate me out from all the rest… It seems ridiculous to me now to even try to follow that pathetic thought of nothingness and the patterns it weaved within my mind to keep me hooked on distraction through judgment; trying, obsessing, figuring it out, compulsion, ~ terror…when the fact, as always was staring me boldly down. The fact being that all along my brother/competitor held the key to recognizing the Christ in me and the wholly inclusive, absolute joy that cannot be added to nor lost in any way… The concept doesn’t even exist, here…
I thought I knew what happiness was. I was wrong. I thought I was happy, but I was only temporarily not in conflict (or at least in denial of the conflict within myself. It was always temporary; I had to try to hang on to it. I failed. Can this really be called happiness? Is it possible that something so illusive and subjective could content the Son of God, when what defines us is the changeless, limitless wholeness of creation? These are the questions I eventually had to face within myself. Once again, I didn’t know what anything means… How sweet to turn to the One Who does know, and how joyous the return…Now every brother; every person and situation is the way I experience the joy and happiness within myself, by seeing only Christ, seeing with His eyes, touching with His heart, allowing my self to be healed. Can there be any greater happiness in this world than this; to look without judgment, but with the vision the Holy Spirit offers, and upon it, see the end of time and the holy instant of eternity, now? How blessed are we who have accepted that our part in God’s plan for salvation is essential, and His Will for us that we be happy! This is the reflection of God’s Love I choose today, for eternity is now. Let us place our faith in this… This is our holy instant of freedom and we are hand in hand, never to be apart…
This is the experience given by simply letting go of our plan for salvation and accepting God’s. It turns out that to accept God’s plan, one must accept all ~ No compromise of any kind can be accepted if full joy is to be received. Imagine being this significant to God~ that He be not complete with out you ~ that all creation is dependant on my acceptance of my Self, as Christ, the wholly Son of God. Ummm, feels right, yes? It is now seen in, and by way, of every one and thing and situation and circumstance once believed real and mistakenly placed faith in… Yet now, it is placed correctly in the light beyond, joining in purpose with each essential aspect of God’s plan. It is the decision for happiness.
There is now compromise in the decision to be happy. It is the acceptance of God’s Will and seeing it is the only will. Atonement and happiness are the same for the accomplishment of God’s plan for salvation. He has saved us for our Self and His Will for perfect happiness for all…. Happiness is our natural state; the only one we share in truth. What joy it is to have no reservations… Faith reveals that indeed, one part is all parts and wholeness is essential nature of God’s plan. Doubt has given way to certainty, and fear to trust…
Ahhhhhhhhhh…. the joyous fulfillment that comes with doing God’s Will. Truly, nothing else is and nothing else can bring happiness…
God’s will for us is perfect happiness. Let us today, accept that our part is essential in God’s plan for salvation, just give our five minutes to go beyond and allow the joyous magnitude of What We Are fold over us in the total comfort of our Creator’s Love… Can we allow the experience of pure happiness, because it is God’s Will for us… we admit that we don’t know of happiness, due to the un-lasting nature of the happiness we have thought we had, that slipped out of our hands at the emergence of yet another problem to solve… Together, we let go all our ideas of what happiness is and sink beneath the surface of our minds, and sinking deeper still, toward the great light within. We can release all thoughts, for God’s thought of us, and His Will for us, is our homing device. So we can rest in peace as we go gently by temptation to think apart from Him, and let the momentum of the truth carry us, as we meet our Self in Christ…
~My deepest gratitude to you for accepting your essential part and joining mine… It has been accomplished already, and now we walk the journey of remembering together… I am nothing without you and everything as One… in fact, We are the One! ~l love you forever and ever in the joyous wholeness that is One ~

No comments: