Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Lesson 95:

I am one Self, united with my Creator...

“I am one Self, united with my Creator, at one with every aspect of creation, and limitless in power and in peace… You are one Self with me, united with our Creator in this Self. I honor you because of What I am, and What He is, Who loves us both as One… One Self, united and secure in light and joy and peace… God's Son, one Self, with one Creator and one goal; to bring awareness of this oneness to all minds, that true creation may extend the allness and the unity of God… One Self, complete and healed and whole, with power to lift the veil of darkness from the world, and let the light in us come through to teach the world the truth about our Self…. One Self, in perfect harmony with all there is, and all that there will be… One Self, the holy Son of God, united with our brothers in that Self; united with our Father in His Will… We feel this one Self within, and let It shine away all illusions and doubts. This is the Self, the Son of God Himself, sinless as Its Creator, with His strength within and His Love forever ours. We are one Self, and it is given us to feel this Self within, and to cast all illusions out of the one Mind that is this Self, the holy truth within…” (W-L95)
Ahhhh… easily we rest in the One Self. Is there any symbolic construct of mind that is a cleaner representation, or expressed more beautiful than this ~ nor that pierces through the structure of ‘denial of self’, and speaks to the truth within so resonantly? I don’t know…
I only feel your heart beating as mine as the Father and Son… A state for which I cannot will to escape, for I can only behold and accept the truth: the magnitude and glory born to me through The One Self … This is the only mind construct I am identified with in this holy instant… I am humbled (at the ground of my being) in honor of my part in salvations name… And I am compelled by what I Am to allow my part to be done through me… Thank you my brothers, who are one with me, for joining in this one purpose, unified and sure, here in the meeting place of self with Self… I am forever in your debt (a fact I’ll happily not forget)…
This is truth’s lesson within the context of the Course curriculum: One Self. It is the crucial base from which it goes forth… It is the construct of the Atonement; for which miracles, each a microcosm of the healing and wholeness and reversal of the mistaken thought system given over to the Correction…

Light and joy and peace abide in us for we are One Self: united with our Creator, at One with every aspect of creation and limitless in power and in peace our Self...

WE ARE THE ONE!!! ~

All honor you because of What you are and What I am, and What He is, Who loves us both as One. All Glory to God and His One Self!!!

No comments: