Saturday, April 7, 2007

Lesson 98:

I will accept my part in God's plan for salvation…

How joyous certainty feels!
Would we gladly offer the expenditure of a mindset of fear and insecurity, defensiveness and vigilant planning for one of certainty attended by continual joy and happiness? It is such a joy to be released from the compulsion to “need to think; to think I need to know, and/or understand something ’out there’ that perhaps I’m missing… Today’s lesson gives this freedom to our Willing to decide to accept what has been done, replayed now for this one aspect of the Son’s mind that forgot. The part we think we play; of me or you, with different names or stations or seeming ideas, all are utilized perfectly as one choice to accept the Atonement through accepting but God’s plan and nothing else. For the price of giving up ‘figuring-it-out”~ heck yeah, I’ll take it… Here’s how it goes:

‘Today is a day of special dedication... We take a stand on but one side today. We side with truth and let illusions go. All our doubts we lay aside today, and take our stand with certainty of purpose, and with thanks that doubt is gone and surety has come” … ~ Somewhere, somehow within, we know we have found what we’ve been searching for, intangible as it may seem within the framework of this world, yet growing in vital essence behind the scenes… You know what I mean…
For once can we take the side that has no sides? Will we take the leap of faith from “my way or the highway” …and take the ‘High’ way and trust… One thought of resolve opens the gates revealing the golden path… “I WILL ACCEPT MY PART IN GOD’S PLAN FOR SALVATION”… This moment of pure resolve is the leap of faith that places us on the path of certainty… And our trust fuels impetus to reveal the value of what this statement represents: that it’s an investment of immeasurable worth, where everyone benefits and no one loses … “We have a mighty purpose to fulfill, and have been given everything we need with which to reach the goal. Not one mistake stands in our way. For we have been absolved from errors… The guiltless have no fear, for they are safe and recognize their safety”...
Five minutes given every hour to remember the solid ground on which we took our stand today… “I will accept my part in God's plan for salvation…” for the Holy Spirit to do the rest, and carry out the plan through all of us… Five minutes of willingness to accept my part in God’s plan for salvation~ YES!
And, I don’t have to know what that means, how it looks, what will happen, yada, yada… All that is built into the plan, and the Holy Spirit has blueprint… I but dedicate my self to truth by giving my 5 minutes an hour to recall to my mind the stance I joined the Holy Spirit in for truth, and my trust brings me to acceptance without reservation…
The Plan is set and the outcome is as certain as God…
It’s easy to feel the truth of this, from this holy ground where we have laid aside all doubts and let certainty of purpose take its place. Would I miss any of my five minutes intervals in this comforting place of surety? Could I be bought off with petty worry or regret to take its place, now that I have glimpsed the gift of Heaven? I think not! It seems quite impossible just this instant of resolve, eh? Imagine what five minutes every hour invested in this security will do…
Just as the lesson says …” Is it not worth five minutes of your time each hour to be able to accept the happiness that God has given you? Is it not worth five minutes hourly to recognize your special function here? Is not five minutes but a small request to make in terms of gaining a reward so great it has no measure? You have made a thousand losing bargains at the least… Each hour today give Him your tiny gift of but five minutes… He will give the words you use in practicing today's idea the deep conviction and the certainty you lack”… ~Now that is the deal of a lifetime ~ a sure bet, as they say… let’s not pass it up ~ let’s not trade it in on petty distraction, conflicts and confusions to resolve ourselves, before we all accept the inevitable, ‘our part in God’s plan for salvation’, to be done through our acceptance of it offered us today.

…”Here is an offer guaranteeing you your full release from pain of every kind, and joy the world does not contain. You can exchange a little of your time for peace of mind and certainty of purpose, with the promise of complete success... And since time has no meaning, you are being asked for nothing in return for everything. Here is a bargain that you cannot lose. And what you gain is limitless indeed!”
I love good deals… I don’t know about you, but I have often prided myself on recognizing a ‘great’ deal when I see one and taking it~ Timing can be everything ~ and Now is the time~ God’s plan for salvation sets its timing in eternity… and each moment we accept His gift, we join Him there, building our sure and solid footing as we gather in brotherhood, re-member-ing our Self, for as long as any part of us remains lost and alone and seemingly apart and uncertain, to be gathered into the Certainty of God Himself ~all by merely accepting our part in His plan for salvation… “Do not lose one chance to be the glad receiver of His gifts, that you may give them to the world today”... Believe me ~ this is the best deal ever!! I’M IN ALL THE WAY!!!
And there’s no where else I’d rather be! … No fantasy of happiness can touch the constant joy of accepting my will as God’s Will. And His Will is perfect happiness. We but choose the truth, one lesson’s practice at a time, and completion with Him full joy is inevitable… Who could ask for anything more? I am joined with you in taking the ‘deal’ and accepting our part in God’s plan for salvation, today… for the return to eternity… Heaven is the decision we must make … and this is the moment of truth…

No comments: