Monday, August 6, 2007

Lesson 219:

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

I am not a body. I am free…

I am God’s Son…

Be still, m mind, and think a moment upon this.

And then return to earth, without confusion

As to what my Gather loves forever as His Son.

I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me…

The body experience certainly feels real, yes? When anything seemingly happens in our lives, in this world, our body is where we seem to feel our experience. It is poignant, tangible, a mark of change, a major distraction device from the simple truth beyond, which is our Self; God’s Son…

But, there is not one of us that hasn’t felt, deeply within, that there is something much more ‘real’ beneath, within, beyond all this chaotic mechanism which is unmistakably our Self; the Self that breaths life into all these so-called physical experiences~ the Self that is God’s Son.

This lesson is inviting us to just settle into that holiness beyond this world, yet within our Self, and rest in the calm certainty of joy that is guaranteed when we release what we have made, and accept what God created as our Self.

It is the truth after all. ~ You know it, and I know it~ deep within…

Let’s just see how devoted to the truth we can allow ourselves to give to today; how present we can keep the lesson thought:

I am God’s Son…I am not a body. I am free…at the forefront of our minds. And when we notice we have lost contact, then quickly return to our memory-thought. Even when the slightest discomfort tempts us to forget our Happiness lies only in our joint Will with God’s…

Let this be the day where we release our grandiose childish game of ‘King of Bunkers Hill’ and let the grandeur that is our birthright and being, have its way…

No comments: