Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lesson 222:

God is with me. I live and move in Him.

Ummm… Our theme is forgiveness for this series of lessons. And, oh my gosh, can’t you just feel the tremendous loving impact of peace, that learning the true meaning of forgiveness has transformed life into...

I know I do. It is the only thing I know.

And furthermore, in the expedience of this one tool; practicing its application by merely going to our Now-Coach (Holy Spirit) for instruction with everything we seem to experience; in the place where fixing or competing or attacking or judging used to be the tool box we used… and bingo! Peace.

And now, forgiveness is becoming a way of life; how simple, effective, easy to use, and transferable it is among our so-called problems. How sure we are becoming that what today’s lesson says, “God is with me. I live and move in Him”, must be the truth. It is quickly becoming the only thing that feels right. Nes’t pas?

How lovely it is to rest for an instant in the certainty of our being in Him. Please join me in the prayer offered us in today’s lesson:

Father, we have no words except Your Name upon our lips and in our minds, as we come quietly into Your Presence now, and ask to rest with You in peace a while…

No comments: