Friday, August 31, 2007

Lesson 244:

I am in danger nowhere in the world…

I am not in the world. I am the beyond; the vast freedom expanse in which the world arises. I am the Self; forever one that which is, from which creation springs. And, I am the Son which God created one with Him, blending in fullness and completion. All danger and suffering and time and space arise from me. But I am not it. What arises from me cannot possibly, now, overtake me. I am beyond in the Now-eternity-in-God, before time was... aware and witnessing… In truth, that which is what I am, has never been here at all…

If a dream of danger or doubt plays out upon the screen of time and space and seems to doubt or endanger myself or you in the world, I witness to that dream play, and I, too, am the forgiveness that remembers it is not the dream, but the dreamer.

We can’t change our core nature. Fidelity to premise is the law of mind. In this holographic dynamism of creation, we see this fact regardless of the level at which we are looking at it; fidelity to premise is the law of mind. So, whatever the premise is, fathers what is seen. Period. The thought of God’s love is the premise of our being… it cannot leave its Source.

The process of forgiving all that seemingly happens, by seeing beyond it, back to the truth of where we already reside in the peace of God, is all we can do within the premise of this world, for we are beyond and exist not within the illusion of ego-identities. This re-collecting brings us back into alignment in mind with our Self in God, which is what we are …

Today’s lesson offers us another chance to choose once again what we will see:

“Your Son is safe wherever he may be, for You are there with him. He need but call upon Your Name, and he will recollect his safety and Your Love, for they are one. How can he fear or doubt or fail to know he cannot suffer, be endangered, or experience unhappiness, when he belongs to You, beloved and loving, in the safety of Your Fatherly embrace?”

No comments: