Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lesson 260:

Let me remember God created me…

Father, I did not make myself, although in my insanity I thought I did. Yet, as Your Thought, I have not left my Source, remaining part of Who created me. Your Son, my Father, calls on You today. Let me remember You created me. Let me remember my Identity. And let my sinlessness arise again before Christ’s vision, through which I would look upon my brothers and myself today…

Umm…. Such a perfect prayer of remembrance we are included in( and concluded within). We are the whole effect of the Thought of Love, with but its characteristics, including all and excluding none in the glorious holy expansion containing all creation…

If we but refuse to hop on the trains of thoughts of subjectivity; of time and space and things and peoples that pass through, but rather stay in the borderland station above the battleground of the illusory, we have available a respite from which to choose once again, the truth: Love which is our Identity as God created from which our sight of all things becomes Christ’s vision and our brothers~ our Self…

The tenor is one of pure bliss… For through remembering our Source and our true Identity, the simple way of the Atonement, the way of perfect happiness and peace, becomes clear at last…

We are innocence in love’s embrace forever now…

No comments: