Friday, September 21, 2007

Lesson 265:

Creation’s gentleness is all I see…

“In quiet would I look upon the world, which but reflects Your Thoughts, and mine as well. Let me remember that they are the same, and I will see creation’s gentleness…”

I just look around and all I see is the Thought of God… It is the Life Force which animates my dream of a beautiful forgiven world with brothers to dance and sing and laugh and cry with. It is the unlimited breath breathing me which allows me to seemingly have unlimited air to breathe. It is the eternal light of which I am a part, brilliantly lighting the grand and the miniscule, that I might see… It is the Vision that gives me might sight to see you, my Christ-brother and co-creator of the melody which creates music and the listening that gives life to hearing as well as the music to hear… I see magnificent unending beauty going on forever within the pin-point eternity of now… for what I see with, is beauty; the feeling of perfect completion…

I softened my eyes to the magic-picture artwork of this so-called world through forgiveness, and merely softened my heart, accepting the atonement for myself, and automatically, the world I see is inviting and generous and extending. It is the reflection on the still water of the Mind I share; the mind in which you and I are one, united in each other and in God…

Yes, it can be said that today, Creation’s gentleness is all I see…

No comments: