Thursday, October 11, 2007

Lesson 285:

My holiness shines bright and clear today...

Ah, yes! This day, I am alive to the holiness which I had dreamed in time and space I had denied… In recognizing myself as the dreamer of the dream of unholiness and unhappiness, the realization of the Self; whole already, holigrapically expressed as the holy Love of God the father in creation as His Son is but my one Self, follows quickly into awareness, where stillness has replaced chaos…

This is my holy witness… I am as God created me and no dream has really changed that at all…

Let me ask you this; is there anything that recognition of our joyous holiness will not answer? Is there anything we think we want in this so called life, when it boils right down to it, but the happy things of God to come to us… to feel ourselves free of all guilt and feelings of completion and incompletion… we want only to feel the joy and innocence we know is must be our own, for these feeling come from within when we look deeply into a sunset, smell the fragrance of a flower or hold our infant child in our arms…

Today, we take it one step further and accept our holiness; totally surrendering to it in place of the old addiction to grief and pain which no longer fits us at all… And with this, we can lean back and we allow the happy things of God, that the thoughts of our holiness in God have lain before us…

This is our prayer:

“Father, my holiness is Yours. let me rejoice in it, and through forgiveness be restored to sanity. Your Son is still as You created him. My holiness is part of me, and also part of You. And what can alter Holiness Itself?”

No comments: