Monday, October 22, 2007

Lesson 296:

The Holy Spirit speaks through me today…

Like yesterday’s lesson, today’s lesson represents the decision to accept the Atonement for our Self… And in practice, that means that we set the goal for truth at the outset of the day, dropping all defenses that tell us that we know the meaning of what it beholds. We then step back into the vast peace of trust and let the Holy Spirit give us the meaning in each and every circumstance as the fresh single moment that is, arises… We understand that do not know what anything is, or how to be, without His Voice giving us the meaning we need in each single now, where truth is always found… For the Holy Spirit is our Self. We are united in one Self and we chose to teach only what we want to learn. And what we want is truth…

The body-mind mechanism is now a superb vehicle for the communication of love from brother to brother. We can trust that what we say will be for the good for all, since our voice has been consecrated for truth and given to the Holy Spirit today… Forgiveness is the benchmark of our relationships and love is the experience…

Please join me in this prayer:

“The Holy Spirit needs my voice today, that all the world may listen to Your Voice, and hear Your Word through me. I am resolved to let You speak through me, for I would use no words but Yours, and have no thoughts which are apart from Yours, for only Yours are true. I would be savior to the world I made. For having damned it I would set it free, that I may find escape, and hear the Word You holy Voice will speak to me today…”

No comments: