Friday, October 26, 2007

Lesson 300:

Only an instant does this world endure…

How true it is that all the so-called important issues, etc. I ever valued, came and went within the blink of an eye. Things that seemed ‘life or death’ critical, one moment, I can no longer even remember their dimensions. The lesson speaks of them as clouds upon a sky eternally serene… This is what I have noticed: the miracle drops the mind back behind the passing clouds of seeming values and beliefs into the eternality of peace and serenity of Heaven in which we recognize we never left.

Haven’t you noticed that when you have truly allowed forgiveness to replace grievances, that the memory of the event once taken issue with, fuzzes out? It’s like it wasn’t really real, but more like a figment of fleeting imagination…

It’s the wildest thing… In the world of time, something could have seemed to take over even years of one’s life, only to have it disperse completely into the ‘what can be truly helpful’ category of the worldly experience once single purpose miracle-mindedness begins replacing the wrong-mindedness of separate persons and events and problems, etc…

I live in the Mind of serenity where I resonate in my true identity. Each instant in time fleets by, what matters to me is if I choose love or fear; to allow love’s awareness or choose the forgiveness option which always follows any contact with fear’s tentacles, showing me where smudges still remain upon the clear and present mirror of love’s mind… which forgiveness inevitably removes, allowing my attention to slip back to the eternal peace where I always, already, reside in truth…

The world is but an instant of wrong-thought-corrected and we watch its play-back through the lens of forgiveness~ unaffected, and resting in the still serenity of the peace of God… This is the day in which we go beyond that tiny instant and into the full remembrance of our eternal reality… why not?

No comments: