Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Lesson 297:

Forgiveness is the only gift I give…

Actually, Forgiveness is the only gift I have to give in this so-called world. It is the only thing that makes life interesting here~ seeing past the labels and their meanings and their linking belief structures that make up a false self for you and for me…

Yes, forgiveness is the gift I give myself which opens my eyes to, instead, the actually of the present moment. The world of time and space are a past memory; gone simply by withdrawing valuing it. Now is where the ‘real’ world can be experience here. The present moment stands out with a sense of the ‘real’ even within the dream of time… haven’t you noticed? Forgiveness is the key that unlocks the gates of time into the world of the miracle, where you and I are one.

The present is all I am interested in now; the fresh, the alive; vibrant livingness itself… memory and anticipation in their best dress, pale miserably to provide any real sustenance. Everything about relationship with God is now, and cannot be outsourced to time… Forgiveness is the declaration of leaving the past in the past and the future with it, and allowing spirit to rip, now as we are. With nothing in its way, Love shines so brilliantly, it is impossible to miss. It looks like you and it looks like me in all our full innocence and glory.

The Self in truth, always now, in the eternal present, become me and now shares my reality. And it is within this realm of perfect acceptance that I impart to the present which makes it what it is… where forgiveness bestows its gift of perfect love…

Please join me in today’s prayer from the lesson:

Father, how certain are Your ways; how sure their final outcome, and how faithfully is every step in our salvation set already, and accomplished by Your grace. thanks be to You for Your eternal gifts, and thanks to You for our Identity…”