Friday, November 16, 2007

11. What is creation?

Clearly, creation is what we are in truth... Being the all of all that is, it is what is left when the details are gone. It is the boundless love we feel beyond feeling. It is what cannot fit into this world-body-dream… And yet it house’s and sustains it abundantly… Creation is the love we can’t put our finger on, for it is our Self ~ the holographic perfection of God’s Thoughts, already complete…

Creation is that certainty we know is there, if we just stop the dance with specialness and rest in the oneness of alive possibility…

When contraction leaves, creation is…

Lesson 321:

“Father, my freedom is in You alone….

I am one who has attempted to organize my life so as to seem to feel free. ‘You’re not the boss of me’, was my silent creed behind every relationship; be it romantic, parental, professional, friends and the world at large. I would attempt to get a fix on the dynamics, boundaries and limits of a particular system, and then decide where I would keep me for myself, where I would need ‘private’ thoughts and opinions and what I would seemingly ‘go public’ with. I figured if I could get the system’s wiring down, I could maneuver according to ‘my’ dictates.

One secret never disclosed at the onset was, ‘keep a secret back door for quick escape for ‘me’ in freedom’s name sake… jokingly I’d say, “I can always hop the next boat to China…” Needless to say, one can’t ever anticipate the ingenious convoluted twists and turns of the ego. And my experience with my so-called private mind and the world-at-large resulted with the same response “run”. Oh, god how I tried. But everywhere I took myself, I found myself.

~I can't tell you how I laugh now at the absurdity of ‘private minds’… ~duh, there’s nobody ‘out there’. Turns out, one only runs from oneself. And that’s just the act of running the hamster-wheel of denial… We do it... till we don’t…

Ah, the big cosmic belly-laugh….

I know I did, till finally in a moment of grace accepted, I merely looked at what I had made, square-on…and for one instant, I became completely willing to be wrong about everything~ ever; to allow that all ‘reality’ that I had ever surmised, or thought I had experienced, including experience itself, was false….

I was a miracle…

I don’t know what makes that kind of surrender happen… I do know that giving up ‘the good fight’ is just plain easier… All you have to do is be… god knows I never really knew how to do anything else without question. Yet being, I do perfectly…

Truth came quietly to present awareness in my mind. For an instant, no time ever was and nothing ever happened at all…. Only love is real and only love creates…. This is the beginning and the end, being always in God. The presence of creation remains constantly within my mind now.

I’m not at all saying that I don’t get caught up identifying with personhood at times… However, the body-dream really can’t stand up to the powerful decision to let forgiveness take over, for long. I am acutely aware that the world I see is an ‘outward picture of an ‘inward condition’. And once I learned the quick restorative to peace that forgiveness is; whenever I feel separate in anyway, be it worry, frustration, guilt (yeah, I know, they’re all one in the same~ an attack on creation), I take the fast-track back to peace by choosing with the Holy Spirit to see it differently. The false reveals itself as clearly a figment of the imagination and what remains is only Christ.

The effort to pretend was just a call for love and you, my brother, as Christ, already answered it... Now, that’s freedom! The obvious stands naked this instant; we are one, united in our Creator. And we are free.

“Father, my freedom is in You alone….

No comments: