Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Lesson 319:

I came for the salvation of the world…

As I have, through trial and error, uncovered my belief structure, it has amazed me that we get on at all in this life. Every plan and fantasy seems to have a built in failure-to-satisfy mechanism… In other words, it’s doomed from the start. Yet, the compulsion to seek more drives the body on. Even in the so-called spiritual quest, the inevitable disappointment is finding that whatever one achieves from seeking, results in dissatisfaction and a sense of ‘not-enough-ness… But wait! The thing I discovered (due to my earnestness and willingness really) is that this seeking is the condition of the ego dream… But here’s the good new! I am not that!

I am… no matter what. Behind the body-mind, beyond the thinking mechanism; within the dream or witnessing, I simply am…I am that state of pure being. I have died at the hand of every idol I have made and worshiped. Only to find my Self… the Self of pure being… of Love indefinable… the Self as God created His Son… eternal life…

The dense fabric of the heavy dream of ‘something else’ finally required that ‘I’ lighten-up. Here’s another thing I discovered… You know how you always hear that every cloud has a silver lining? … Well, I discovered that within every false belief I held was the seed of a healed perspective…

Built into every desire for the false, is a spirit fail-safe. It is at the ready, the instant we are willing to surrender what we think we know, and be shown. The instant we wholeheartedly want the truth… this is the miracle-mindedness that allows us to be in sync with God’s plan for salvation…. We have become the ministers of God…

Then once the life as a miracle worker is set, every belief is systematically offered to the miracle for re-pair…

To accept that only truth is why I am here. By accepting only that I am as God created and nothing else could be true, I bring that condition into all my seeming encounters and each become one where I recognize my brother as myself. I am not in fact here at all. I did not ‘come’ anywhere. Yet, as long as the mind of the Sonship remains split, there is salvation to be had. My job is to not be so arrogant as to think I don’t matter and that my ‘not paying attention’ won’t be noticed…. Mind is whole. No one gets away with nothin’. And on the same note, every loving thought, the tiniest ‘let-go’~ they’re all one healing, one unified purpose, waking the mind to the reality that God has saved our Self for us, undefiled and pure.

It is the whole mind of the Son that is already restored in the Holy Spirit that ‘comes’ to save the world. The world, after all, is in my mind. Not the other way around. The humility that accompanies accepting that God’s Will is total, and the restorative of the Atonement complete, allows me the patience to seemingly do my part, to fulfill my function through forgiving all misperceptions by just noticing… that’s my part…. I simply don’t run from myself, or you, for we are one and all perception that says otherwise is just a forgiveness lesson, and part of my particular curriculum for my role in salvation.

‘I’ don’t even do the forgiving; I notice and invite the Holy Spirit to take it from there… then I reap the benefits: happiness and joy and the peace that only certainty brings…it is so worth it to let go one’s ‘littleness and accept that only God’s plan for salvation will work and only the truth is true… I like how the lesson today puts it: “when there is no arrogance the truth will come immediately, and fill up the space the ego left unoccupied by lies…it is the Will of God I learn that what one gains is given unto all….

“Father, Your Will is total. And the goal which stems from it shares its totality. What aim but the salvation of the world could You have given me? And what but this could be the Will my Self has shared with You”?
.

No comments: