Monday, April 16, 2007

Lesson 107:

Truth will correct all errors in my mind…

And I will rest in Him Who is my Self…

This is the practice that allows one the faith that “trust will settle every problem now”. Developing the habit of engaging with God by way of inviting the Holy Spirit within mind, Who is my true Self, has been a gift of inestimable value in my life. It has transformed every situation of seeming difference to one of sameness; every seemingly insurmountable problem into a pile of dust, lifeless and silly and hardly worth giving my attention to, let alone my time or effort…
Now that is a miracle…It is certainly a miracle to see the futility and agony of solving problems, of trying to be fair, of trying to ‘take care of myself’, simply be lifted from my mind and replace with peace and surety and trust. The perfect unity of God Son is revealed instead. The burden of having to know has been replaced by the comfort that the Holy Spirit does know, and has only God’s plan and the specific needs of each seemingly individual person, circumstance, belief, and encounter already in place for the perfect accomplishment of awaking the Sonship, together as One, from illusions to truth.
Judgments of better-than and less-than and all forms of competition blend together in the quiet acceptance that each and every being is doing their part perfectly. It is really none of my business what their part is. As a matter of fact, one comes to realize that only a mind taking directions from the ego, could even have thoughts such as those of parts, which is merely a slip into allowing the temptation to revisit the old habit of separation upon my mind. Once seen for what it is, simply error, the next step is easily taken. One simply invites in the mechanism for correction; the Holy Spirit who employs the truth to correct the error, along with all error in mind… “Truth will correct all errors in my mind… And I will rest in Him Who is my Self…”
This brings with it of a state of such love for the apparent brother who has witnessed to my mistaken thought, that it might now be healed. Where once there might have been a ‘battle of the fittest’, we rest in the quiet certainty that all things work together for good. Full appreciation and the desire to extend this abundance to all, now becomes the Love-current flow of life…
How joyous are we who trust the truth to correct all errors in our mind. Our faith in the Atonement ~God’s plan: in our brothers, in the Holy Spirit, as the reflection of our one Self stabilizes us in generosity and patience. Since we know we don’t have the ‘big picture’, the natural tendency to relax and allow the mind to open, due to a lack of defensiveness, there is no need to judge what anything is or what it is for. Our eyes look with gentleness upon our holy brothers, on this holy ground, where truth has entered to correct all error in our mind.
Rest in calm certainty knowing that the precision of perfect love is routing out all calls for love yet unanswered, to be completed through our One Self, united in purpose, complete and healed and whole… Nothing can disturb the Mind that has been given to truth.
I am so filled with gratitude and joy ~ I have received and it is my glorious mission to share all that I recognize as ours that I may maintain my awareness of it… you are my mighty, holy companions, all in all and hand in hand we come before the gates of Heaven in this one declaration of trust we make together today: “Truth will correct all errors in my mind, and I will rest in Him Who is my Self”…. All Glory to God and His one Son in Truth!!

No comments: