Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lesson 143:

My mind holds only what I think with God…

Nothing real can be threatened; nothing unreal exists. Herein lies the peace of God…

In quiet I receive God’s Word today… I am as God created me. This is the holy word of God upon which one can always rely. It never changes and it never goes away. We can deny it all I want and pretend we’re characters in a dream of separation, scarcity and despair. But at the end of the screaming of orders and judgments and false ideas of happiness that never satisfy, still and ever-present (like the eye of the storm), resides the quite honesty that all is well; wholly undisturbed, awaiting our return to Mind.

I am Here, Now ~my being cannot be questioned, for it is only the existence of my being that can even ask the question, which refutes it immediately…

All that I give is given to myself… You are the screen on which I see myself, given me by God as brothers to reflect His love and to complete loves purpose through appreciation… I want to give you every chance to make the mistakes that are yours to make, the plans that are yours to plan, the relationships you feel you need… They are for me. Complete acceptance of everyone and everything, exactly as it is, is the only chance I have of experiencing the gift of God within each one, recognizing it as my own.

There is never a reasonable justification for arguing with what seems to be, regardless if it be my interpretation or yours. “Nothing real can be threatened; nothing unreal exists”. No errors have been left uncorrected through the Atonement… Forgiveness is the means by which to see love’s purpose shining behind the props and attachments and addictive methodology of this world, made to cover over loves awareness…

One instant of whole desire for the truth, and the memory of God floods my sight with the vision of Christ and everywhere I look, I see only this reflected, smiling back at me. This is the happy dream; where worries cease, regrets undone and forgiven, are wholly eclipsed by the fullness of NOW…

So satisfying is the present moment that no one is outside my thoughts, for our oneness supersedes any idea of special ness…

This is the gift I wish to give today: the peace of God that passeth understanding, the joy that know no limits, the holy unity of creation and Creator. … All that I give is given to myself… “The forgiven are the means of the Atonement. Being filled with spirit, they forgive in return. Those who are released must join in releasing their brothers, for this is the plan of the Atonement. Miracles are the way in which minds that serve the Holy Spirit unite with me for the salvation or release of all of God's creations… It sees no past in anyone at all. And thus it serves a wholly open mind, unclouded by old concepts, and prepared to look on only what the present holds. It cannot judge because it does not know. And recognizing this, it merely asks, "What is the meaning of what I behold?" Then is the answer given. And the door held open for the face of Christ to shine upon the one who asks, in innocence, to see beyond the veil of old ideas and ancient concepts held so long and dear against the vision of the Christ in you… Choose once again if you would take your place among the saviors of the world, or would remain in hell, and hold your brothers there… I thank You, Father, for these holy ones who are my brothers as they are Your Sons. My faith in them is Yours. I am as sure that they will come to me as You are sure of what they are, and will forever be. They will accept the gift I offer them, because You gave it me on their behalf. And as I would but do Your holy Will, so will they choose. And I give thanks for them. Salvation's song will echo through the world with every choice they make. For we are one in purpose, and the end of hell is near”. (T-1.III.3; T-31.VII.13; T-31.VIII.5; T-31.VIII.10)

Let the steady beating of the rhythm of j0y pulse the heart symphony of our lives today. Let us feel the joy of ever present stillness at the center of our being. Today, time is used for the return to timelessness~ NOW…

Gratitude and peace abound ~

No comments: