Friday, May 25, 2007

Lesson 146:

My mind holds only what I think with God…

No one can fail who seeks to reach the truth…

I loose the world from all I thought I was…

The truth is closer than any other thought we ever had. It is the only thing that is true… The truth just is. ~ All other thoughts are, by designation, already once removed from reality. So in actuality, they would, as a matter of course, be something that would need to be sought and found.

We are the milieu God entrusted be the home of truth. We are the intact holographic entirety. The belief in private minds/thoughts and personal bodies evidences a world where truth is relative to circumstance and reality is for the individual to decide upon for himself according to perceived needs and desires. Relentlessly changing, it pictures a world of tiny split off segments of linear time and proximity closeness; one person amongst the scores of persons, levying for the ‘best (or worst) position’ in life.

I loose the world from all I thought I was… pronounces that perhaps this world or situation, person or myself is not so precisely like I seem to think… perhaps I have been wrong… It says YES. I would like another way of looking at the world and myself…

The truth of what I am always speaks to me from the center of my being; the stable, still, essence of un-refuted love. I hear the voice for God by my willingness to hear only truth and value nothing else… It is love’s single choice. And simply the only one for me anymore… Peace is simply the state of being value that underlies my seeming choices in this so-called life. It’s all I really care about so I really don’t favor one trapping over another, what goes down or why~

I want only to be present~ fully in love with you, NOW! What importance do ‘the details of story and the story-telling matter to me, save it be the means by which we, by way of our unanimity; the Holy Spirit: our correction connection, on behalf of forgiveness’s purpose, join in this world to answer love’s call and expand love’s awareness in the One mind of God’s Son.

You are my holy self; your stories are my own, your heartaches and triumphs, your dashed dreams and forgotten promises… they are my joy to love today. It matters not to me the nuances, specifics, their original meaning or reason for the firm grasp they seem to have on you. I see only my Self. I receive them all equally, that I might forgive myself along with you and see the holy face of Christ we share, shining in your eyes, reflecting love’s truth within…

Truth rushes in NOW, being the moment when forgiven differences transformed to sameness, take the place of orders of reality and relative ‘truths’. We’re in this together; your healing is mine and mine, yours, for we truly are one. Our healing reflects the thoughts we think with God; loosing the world from all we thought it was, till the full return of mind; where loves awareness of the presence of truth has been completed.

We can not fail…If we want it…it is ours… Being all that is true, we never really lost it in the first place… Our values just changed and with it what seemed present in the mind. The exchange set of values: judgment and orders of reality was merely a temporary state of restlessly dreaming the unreal.

Let’s not buy into its seduction of our minds another day… The past is gone and with it all pain and suffering, scarcity and loss ~We are not alone and frightened in a big bad world of vicious characters that aim to maim and kill. We are at home in God, merely dreaming of exile, awakening gently to the tranquil, steady, reassuring, loving Voice for God bringing us back to present… Our Mind holds only what we think with God…

No comments: