Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lesson 203:

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me.

I call upon God’s Name and on my own…

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

Today, as we slip back, beyond the mind, into the pull of the Great Love; (the very possibility of mind and consciousness where the dance plays out) let us allow ourselves to feel and receive the deliverance this lesson is truly brings. We will, if we want it truly, and nothing else. Yes must mean not no. We lay all judgment, not just aside, but in the Holy Spirit’s hands; give it fully unto Him whose job it is to transform the ‘special’ into the sacred. Let us immerge from this sacred time devoted to the truth, not only refreshed and renewed, but as the ministers of the message of deliverance we receive.

We call upon God Name and on our own.

Everything we look upon, we see with vision or the body’s eyes (which is not really seeing, but projecting the program from the brain of its dictator). When we truly call upon God’s Name, we are deciding for vision. It is all or nothing. We either choose to hostage to the ego or host to God.

We have taken the leap of faith. We have accepted we are what reason tells us could only be: WE ARE AS GOD CREATED US. This is the Word of God. We have heard His call; and we have answered. And we are no longer alone. We are among the ministers of His Word and we accept the Atonement for ourselves…

In deepest gratitude and great abiding joy, we thank everyone in every situation we encounter, for the holy encounter with our Namesake. For the chance to forgive and see differently. For the chance remember who we are through accepting them as they are: not a body, but free, with us, as God created it to be.

And I thank you, forever and ever, now…

No comments: