Sunday, July 22, 2007

Lesson 204:

I am not a body. I am free

For I am still as God created me.

The Name of God is my inheritance.

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

It is the destiny of each and every one of us to think as God thinks; to see from His perspective… to know and to Love as God so loved, that His extension of that love became our one Self… We can not fail in this, for that is why we are here. When all things have been re-called as one in His Name, and seen with forgiven eyes; in their pure form, as they are beneath the projections we have placed on them, we will know our inheritance, and find Heaven; right here, right now.

You might already have seen it happening. I know I have.

Where once I looked about me and saw only competitors; sides, and winners and losers, I look about me and see only brothers. I see that it is only through my brother’s willingness to shine their light that I might see my own. I see the beliefs and values I once held as shadows, easily dispelled with one forgiving thought. It is the inheritance we share, I see in my brothers, for that is all I now want to see. And I have the tools, and the Holy Spirit who has all power to transform any potential un-comfort, to the peace of God, to guarantee completion.

I see Miracles truly are replacing all error in my mind and in the mind of God’s one Son. And gratitude fills my being. I am free.

The Name of God is my inheritance…

I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me…

No comments: