Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Lesson 213:

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

All things are lessons God would have me learn.

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

The truth is true and only the truth is true. This is the simple lesson which is at the core of all the miracles, or lessons God would have us learn in place of we made that hurts. Simplicity is very difficult to twisted minds, so a restorative of peace, from judgment, is necessary for us to hear the Voice for God.

God’s Will for us is perfect happiness.

The course tells us to learn to be a happy learner. And that to do so, we must give everything to the Holy Spirit, so we can see that what we valued was really ‘nothing’. And, it says ‘be not content with nothing, for you have believed that nothing would content you. It is not so’. This surrender of everything is the beginning of our learning the joyous lessons that come quickly on the firm foundation that truth is true.

Every lesson is one that teaches us what false beliefs we have peopled our world with and where healing can heal our misperceptions. So the first guide to realize a lesson God would have us learn is right here, right now, is that we aren’t feeling perfectly happy. Yes? The next obvious step is stop doing whatever it is that we are currently identifying with, seeing it must be false if we are not happy, and recognizes the opportunity to choose once again. We forgive and see things differently. Previously perceived difficulties become simplicity seen as the lesson God would have us learn. And the miracle replaces all error in our minds.

Anytime we think that what is happening is about persons and bodies and things, and time and space; we have another opportunity to recognize that God’s lesson is within this very situation, if we but ask for the miracles we are entitled to. No matter what the situation may seem to be, within it lies the truth:

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

No comments: