Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lesson 211:

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

I am the holy Son of God Himself.

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

Within us is God’s glory, for we were created by it, with it, and as it. We are the product of the glory of God. We are the hallelujah chorus of creations song.

Today we sit in silence and true humility (for we are as God created and nothing else.) and allow our true identity to come forth.

You know, when we enter into the silence with intent for only truth; as with this lesson, and we allow ourselves to feel the truth, sloughing off any other thoughts that might attempt to enter, we can literally feel the reformatting that has taken place as we move back into this world of form and function. Yes?

These are such important lessons we’re doing in our curriculum right now. For we are no longer of the world, but residing in it, and no longer comfortable identifying ourselves wholly with its dictates. This series of lessons beef up our resonance with our Source within, giving us ample opportunity to experience the background music:

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

as the reality it is; the reality of what we are in truth. This of course, amplifies our focus of healed perspective as we seemingly move about in the so-called world at large. Increasing gratitude for, each and every person and experience result becomes the neighborhood in which we live.

Within the shadowy figures of the belief we once held that we’ve peopled our world with, we are beginning to recognize our brother and the Christ light emanating from him. He is the holy Son of God Himself. And he is the reflection of our very self… Our relationships with them are now taking on a similar feel to the one we hold with God the Father and we feel comforted and sure of our path. Faithfulness in our brothers, our Self and our holy function is now seen as the only reasonable choice and happiness the only reasonable feeling. Thank you.

No comments: