Sunday, September 2, 2007

Lesson 246:

To love my Father is to love His Son…

The magnitude of love of God is too vast to conceptualize. Yet it is much closer, more life-giving, than our breath, more truly part of all our experiencing than we can be aware of through the self-identity in which we seem to live in bodies and in this world. The ego identity will never get a accurate fix on the truth. The ego mind is too small, too contracted strategic for the abstract…it was made from the false and cannot leave its source. Anymore than we, God’s Son could leave our Father’s Love…

Yet, it can be brought into alignment; its purpose transformed, by accepting the Atonement for ourselves and merely following the simple guidance laid-out, moment upon moment. And, for the purpose of this lesson work, the ego is the vehicle in which this work is being done. In other words, my participation in the love of God equation is simply to love my brother and myself.

I do this by forgiving every false identity I have given, in each and every encounter, knowing that the truth lies beyond. This allows for me to suspend my judgment of what a situation is for and listen to the voice for God to tell give the instruction needed for the good of all concerned. It lets me look behind what the body’s eyes reveal to the vision that shows, always, that my brother is my Self, and we are Christ…

Love floods rapidly into every equation given over to the Atonement and the feeling of completion literally lifts one to the state beyond concepts, fostering abundant willingness to continue whatever the forgiveness curriculum requires... It just feels so good to love instead of judge… n’est pas?

To love my brother is to love God…

To love my Father is to love His Son…

No comments: