Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Lesson 276:

The Word of God is given me to speak…

“My Son is pure and holy as Myself...”

Ok, so God’s Son (you and me) is pure and holy as God Himself… in other words, ‘I am as God created me… pure and holy and eternally unchangeable in nature due to Source Itself… Which is to say that what is Love; whole and innocent and eternal cannot be something else…tainted by imagination’s concepts and falsehoods…

Now, in terms of daily application, this really simplifies things. If I am experiencing anything that did not spring forth from this initial idea (God’s Son is pure and holy as Himself) as the fundamental cornerstone of my perception, then I need to stop and ask “What is the meaning of what I behold?” Then be still and listen…

Forgiveness will serve its meaning up to me in purified form and as I see you as myself, I know exactly what to do and say, for it is the present we now share…

Here, now, all I see is that you are my one Self in the holy exchange of the false for the true; the call for Love ~ Love answering…

We are as God created… this is the only message worth of sharing in this so-called world of for-getting and re-membering and for-giving and re-cognizing and real-izing…

YOU, my Christ brothers, are my holy relationship in this world as eternally in God… His Son is pure and holy as Himself…

And as messengers of God (which ultimately we all are), the word of God is given us to speak…

No comments: