Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Lesson 277:

Let me no bind Your Son with laws I made…

Every problem; every uncomfortable feeling, every sense that something is amiss, come from a split mind, temporarily identifying with the false; with an ‘I’-concept of self attempting to bind God’s Son with laws I made…

‘X’ happens and I say, “It should have gone Y”, due to some thing in this so-called world and some fancied results I think I want, always having to do with persons and circumstances, past and future… In other words, they are the children of the belief in the body and time and space…

What it is never about is the truth; the Self which is God’s Son as He created… LOVE!

Always, the instant I am willing to release my agenda back to the abyss of unknown and ask to be shown the meaning of what I behold instead of what the bodies sentinel brought forth, I realize my Self as dreamer of the dream and I have already changed my mind… In other words, I choose once again what He would have me be instead of dreams. And allow the miracle to work its magic in the mind of all concerned ~ which, of course, is the entire Sonship, since minds are joined and One in God…

Deeper still at the center of my being, zeroed into Now, I feel the peace of God and the recognition of the ever-present, unchanging, unchangeable, Self; God’s Son, who cannot suffer pain…

Here, now, always, beyond time and space and persons and bodies and illusion of any kind, I am resting in quiet certainty knowing I am that Son…I am aware I have never left, and you are there with me in Heaven where we are at home…

No comments: