Friday, October 5, 2007

Lesson 279:

Creation’s freedom promises my own…

It’s always about what we identify with, yes? I identify my Self either as having my being in God, as Christ; the Son in which we are all one, and co-creator with the Father; unlimited, eternal and free be, created or even dream … Or, I identify myself as a victim born of a world in which I am but a pawn, striving to stay alive until the inevitable heavy hand of death snuffs my out, where the best I can hope for is temporary specialness; one-up on the other guy only to return to the humdrum of bad-hair days soon to follow… The ego mind is a seductive, sneaky little player; and if I want to believe myself the hero of its dream, I need time and space and winners and losers to play it all out…

I have tried on the identity of both for size. And truly, only one fits... and fits perfectly for all time...
The other?... not so much... It’s excruciating the pain and guilt and utter imprisoning futility of the other… Well, it’s just hell…

Absolute freedom is here, now, not in some future moment near or far. It is the decision to give up the ridiculous competition with God and grow up… Quit looking for answers and let reality be... It’s funny, in the ‘stop’, I found the Heaven I’d been seeking ‘out-there’~ right here, within, now…

I was only lost because I was trying to get somewhere… In reality, I am free… That is nature of creation… Creation’s freedom promises my own. Only my belief in limitation, scarcity and survival became my prison walls. Withdraw belief, and poof! ~freedom!~ Free is what I am…

No comments: