Monday, October 15, 2007

Lesson 289:

The past is over. It can touch me not…

Is there anything that can seemingly be experienced as fear, or pain, or negativity, save it be the droll dirge of the ever-resuscitated past dragged into present mind? I think not. False Evidence Appearing Real…

There is no fear in love, and love is the natural and ‘real’ state of the Son of God… That’s us. The self concept requires time in which to develop and improve itself. Clue~ can what God created perfect and complete, actually need development or improvement? Could that possibly be? No! What is perfect cannot be rendered imperfect… period!

So whatever it is that I am telling myself “I will do better next time” about, can’t possibly be real… What I’m seeing instead is what I am believing. And I am apparently believing in the small fragment of ‘false-mind’ sectioned out and place under the microscope of dense perception, viewing merely an appearance; a concept of a self that is part of an entire false thought system of illusion made to feel solid by a concept called time and space … What interests me is NOW! The eternal vastness of Self, present and indefinable and unmistakable when fully present~ here and now~

I’m fascinated with the mind… fascinated with that which facilitates access to Mind within my so-called personal mind experience; the small contracted areas as well as the expanded. Forgiveness is that key…

Through forgiving the past and with it my attachment to its meanings, the Holy Spirit within mind unfolds true meaning through true perception; gently puzzle-pieces together coherent, understandable, shining brilliant ideas and awareness’s, resulting in experiences of unity and peace where aloneness and fear once reigned…

What a joy it is to watch the show from the huge, wild mind of love… the dreamer of the dream of past and its simulated spawn; future and the brilliant forgiveness of it…

This is forgiveness’s gift… a quiet dis-identification with past belief’s concepts which receive the miracle and bless all concerned, allowing me to fulfill my function of perfect happiness through the Atonement, here, now…in Heaven where I am at home...

No comments: