Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Lesson 290:

My present happiness is all I see…

This is what I notice; there is no place but here. There’s no such thing as better or worse, I am no longer interested in ‘improving’ the dream. All those old stand-by’s validate time for changing are now seen as silly delay tactics employed by a false identity to hang on as long as it could. The thing is, that that identity was false. It never actually had a place in the mind of God’s Son, save it be dreaming… I have lost interest in figuring anything out. I don’t care about the story and only stories feel something which seems different than love; happiness peace and oneness…

I have seen that there is no way to do it right … or wrong… there’s no place and nothing to get… The Atonement answered the idea of separation completely! Simply by accepting the Atonement for myself, the goal is changed. I am interested only in God’s Will, which is my will, for perfect happiness for all, and what I see is how the Holy Spirit orchestrates every minute detail for ever one to complete in our awareness the accomplishment of the universal experience of happy truth…

When the seeking was done, and my happiness was felt exclusively within; the joy present was the presence of Self, everywhere and in everyone…

The past and future have no home here. In my here/now, only the present lives and gives life; in other words, Love’s presence and my awareness and identification with it. I have no interest in what yesterday means and when I notice a conversation going in that direction, the obvious red-flag question arises: for what possible reason would we reference past, whatever’s? To substantiate now? The past is gone and what it seemingly contains that we would apparently discuss, are the dynamics of a time/space continuum which has no basis in reality… The present is complete, Now, stands on its own. The present is where forgiveness sees past the current dream-character identification into the ever-present eyes of love; giving and receiving as one… And it is always, already, a state of happy enough-ness…

My present happiness is all I see because any variation on that, is merely an opportunity to fulfill my function of forgiveness, which instantly puts me in touch with my function of perfect happiness present now…

I accept the Atonement as my only function here and everything is enough. The certainty of the peace of God yield no need… I can no longer see any ‘needs improvement’ signs.


No comments: