Friday, October 19, 2007

Lesson 293:

All fear is past. And only love is here…

All fear is past. Now that’s an interesting statement. And one that I overlooked for the longest time… Actually, until I was no longer under the influence of fear; gone sober in the face of Love, if you will… completely died to time and in the brilliant reality of now… and the all that remained was LOVE; pure, incessant, constant Love…

Here’s what I noticed; when I no longer valued fear, it was no where to be found. In awakening to now; to Love’s ever-present awareness, I realized that I had been so ‘hooked’ on fear as a means of organizing my life that I had come to rely on it from the subtle to the bold; from restlessness and boredom, from to irritation and out-right anger, to anxiety, guilt and downright immobilization… I was absolutely dependent… Now, of course I didn’t know I was sourcing myself to death instead of life… That’s the thing about addiction; denial is the primary symptom… I had denied my Self, my love and my Life-Source, which incidentally, remained safe, untouched by the false, in the one place where fear could not go~ the present moment… right here, right now…

Stop everything; everything you thought you knew or believed up to this moment~ empty out completely and join me right here, right now, in this present moment… Feel it… Love is so REAL it cannot be missed. It radiates within and throughout; collapsing all previous ideas of what the moment might hold, into what Love would have it be…

It is so compelling and so natural and it feels so yummy; the natural devotion to each other rises up and guides us in our holy encounter… How glorious it is to no longer believe fear’s lies… to place anything that seems or attempts to make real, what could never be, or tries to wedge its way into love’s unending peace, is seen as an opportunity to forgive and join…

Love is the opening of our eye; our sight, and the light that shines upon our day today, for fear is past…

”Father, let Your holy world escape our sight today. Nor let our ears be deaf to all the hymns of gratitude the world is singing underneath the sounds of fear. There is a real world which the present holds safe from all past mistakes. And we would see only this world before our eyes today.”

No comments: