Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lesson 333:

Forgiveness ends the dream of conflict here….

I was always one to attempt to avoid conflict. These attempts were ultimately futile. This world is conflict materialized, yes? It was designed by a cunning mad idea that postured a ‘reality’ in opposition to all that is; where Oneness is no more. In its place there reigns a hierarchy of orders and levels. Levels of ‘specialness’ and scarcity determine ones value and survival… where there are beginnings and endings. The end and the king is death; the ultimate proof of defeat.

This of course requires bodies to house this idea and to ‘give life to death’, yes? I know it sounds a bit insane when seen with any reason. But then, that’s precisely why we attempt to avoid looking at all, let alone with the Mind of reason; the Mind we share, untainted, whole, and free. ~ No more shadow boxing!

The Course tells us: “Forgiveness is the healing of the perception of separation… The Holy Spirit’s function is to take the broken picture of the Son of God and put the pieces into place again. This Holy picture, healed entirely, does He hold out to every separate piece that thinks it is a picture in itself. To each He offers His identity, which the whole picture represents… The willingness to let illusions go is all the Healer of God Son requires….”

This Mind where we are always already united as one through the Holy Spirit is always already present ~we can’t loose it. It is not in conflict and is joyously fulfilling the function of implementing the Atonement, as long as any part of the mind of God’s Son serves itself up to the remedial rumination of the time/space separation idea….

Here’s what I finally saw: the key to all resolution in this world is beyond this world… Forgiveness allows me to look square on at where I seem to experience conflict and to allow the reason that sings deep within, that permeates and resonates till I can feel the truth that is all ways calling me back to point zero. Forgiveness is sort of a mechanism to shake me just enough to see that it isn’t just that I’m choosing to see conflict, but that a thought system that see conflict where there is none could not be real. ‘Only illusions battle; and only with them selves…’ which, now I recognize as simply more of the same original mad idea that one could separate from one’s Source… That idea can’t do anything else… that’s why the dream… It’s not possible in reality, where all is one… This oneness is the healed perception of Christ vision which is ours. It is always available to me I notice, as soon as I am fully willing to hide nothing… Now, this makes for much easier viewing because you’re looking at it exactly as it is, where it is thought to be, in the reality which has been given it, and with the purpose that the mind accorded it.

Illusion is where conflict and all its bedfellows live. ~I do not ~I am above the battleground; forgiving and healing the mind that thought it was here… ~For I am as God created me, still exactly free ~to dream of conflict or not. I accept the Atonement and all my dream of conflict are transformed through forgiveness because their premise now is seen. No compromise is possible. Premise; where one appears, the other disappears. And which you share becomes the only one you have. You have the one that you accept, because it is the only on you wish to have…. Why would I defend against a shadow? Now I let it be…The false is false. Period. And only the truth is true. Period. Accepting the Atonement for yourself means not to give support to someone’s dream of sickness or death. It means that you share not his wish to separate, and let him turn illusion on himself…

The miracle is the premise metamorphosis the Atonement principle insists ... Forgiveness is it’s lamp to access the light of truth and truth shines in its wake and whatever ‘it’ was, disappears…

No comments: