Tuesday, February 6, 2007

~blessed, bless, and blessing~

Lesson 37:

“My holiness blesses the world...” My purpose in this world is to see it thru my holiness; no exclusions, no compromise…. It is entire/whole, or not at all… The world is as I am. Period.

This is the leap of faith we take that the truth is true…and nothing else is true. Only my return to True Cause in my mind can render right perception. So, since I made a world that seems to be apart from God, and my Self, it is necessary that, as I look upon it once again, with fresh eyes, recognizing not its separation, but its Oneness. I bless the world and myself along with it.

The Course tells us, “God so loved the world that he gave it to his Son.” I see now that this is not so as an affirmation that what we think is real (this illusory world of separation), is real, it is rather an affirmation of His faith in His Creation. “The creation is whole, and the mark of wholeness is holiness. Miracles are affirmations of Sonship, which is a state of completion and abundance”. (T-1.V.4.5)

To give is to receive in truth. And the only way we heal the belief in scarcity is by wholly giving all to all, the blessing of One-mind, the Sonship. The way I learn to re-cognize my holiness is by blessing the world with it. To bless is to trust. I trust the Holy Spirit, and everything I look upon whether within or seemingly without, I see as blessed, all one, and part of myself, which is part of God. Everything… nothing excluded. It’s either all my holiness, or it is nothing at all. “YES MUST MEAN ‘NOT NO”. There really is ultimately no compromise possible between everything and nothing…my holiness blesses the world…

Doing the lesson today, I notice my mind turning in the direction of its source and then smiling out on the world, feeling the perfect creation of a perfect creator…It is good… I guess this is what drew me to reflect on the early part of the text… I feel one with this. It is my curriculum. I am so blessed. Here is the part in the text that is speaking so persistently to my mind… and blessing…

“The real purpose of this world is to use it to correct your unbelief. You can never control the effects of fear yourself, because you made fear, and you believe in what you made. In attitude, then, though not in content, you resemble your Creator, Who has perfect faith in His creations He created them. Belief produces the acceptance of existence. That is why you can believe what no one else thinks is true. It is true for you because it was made by you.” All aspects of fear are untrue because they do not exist at the creative level, and therefore do not exist at all. To whatever extent you are willing to submit your beliefs to this test, to that extent are your perceptions corrected. In sorting out the false from the true, the miracle proceeds along these lines:

Perfect love casts out fear.

If fear exists,

Then there is not perfect love.

But:

Only perfect love exists.

If there is fear,

It produces a state that does not exist.

Believe this and you will be free. Only God can establish this solution, and this faith .” (T-1.VI.4-5)

I have faith that beyond my faith, including it, is this 'gift' of God's faith. So really, it is easy for me to have faith in such wholly logical truth, and that little faith has given me the world...a world blessed by my holiness. As I have submitted my beliefs to this criterion, I have seen their unreality… the false is false and only truth is real. And the true is ~ I am as God created me… I am very holy…
With gratitude I accept the reality of my holiness and happily allow holiness to do what it does ~bless the world, which blesses me. ~

No comments: