Wednesday, February 7, 2007

~Holiness:everything for nothing...

Lesson 38:

“There is nothing my holiness cannot do…”

Nothing. Nothing for Everything! …hmmm…. Not a bad deal… Not a bad deal, indeed, for a mind once lost in hopelessness, eh?.... Not a bad deal, at all...

My holiness answers every seeming question with the truth of what I am. THE TRUTH OF WHAT I AM is that I am forever exactly as God created me; unchangeable, eternal oneness…. This is true regardless of my awareness of it.

I can and have delayed and attempted every possible method to distract myself from my function here which is to experience my holiness through forgiving everything else I think I think and seem to experience, and allow instead, my holiness to bless and transform it all. Ah, the ego puts up a fierce battle-to the-death for allegiance to its nothingness with promises then threats when necessary. But here’s the thing, one cannot solve a situation from the level of mind that experiences the situation as reality. Oh, the wasted tenacity of this little one on futile efforts to eradicate the feelings of hopelessness, guilt, and grief ~ ‘attempts for more and/or better something’ ~through careful placement of ‘idol’ dreams, and plans~ plans for a better ‘tomorrow’, a better ME ~ You know the ones… they come with a mind - split…a mind that thinks it has actually accomplished the impossible and dethroned God. Excruciating! ~Save tenacity for vigilance against ego seduction through looking with my holiness, the Holy Spirit within Onemind…. Scary at first, due to my little-minded predictions, but oh….

To look at this seeming horror square on, has turned out to be nothing I imagined at all…as a matter of fact, ~ it turns out to be ‘nothing at all’…imagine that… That the ‘best this world had to offer’ is exactly the same as the ‘worst this world had to offer’~ it is all nothing... dressed noisy fluff~ ~~~Poof~~~ and behind all that ‘noise’, was what I was REALLY trying to avoid ~ MY HOLINESS ~ the unbearable lightness of my BEING…unbearable only to the ego reign, as the light of what I am, literally burns ego to annihilation off its defiled throne, which I willing placed on the alter of God’s Son within my mind.

This annihilation ~ this waking up from the dream of many ~ has been magnificently powerful, humbling, beautiful ~and actually quite gentle, safe and warm. Onemind /the Sonship is dominion over all things because of what we are. ...Always. Already. Everything. All power in the universe. All Glory to God. …As it turns out, there is nothing my holiness cannot do…

I keep thinking of the part in the Course called The Changeless Dwelling Place. It moves me to tears of overwhelming gratitude. I share it with you now:

“There is a place in you where this whole world has been forgotten; where no memory of sin and of illusion lingers still. There is a place in you which time has left, and echoes of eternity are heard. There is a resting place so still no sound except a hymn to Heaven rises up to gladden God the Father and the Son. Where Both abide are They remembered, Both. And where They are is Heaven and is peace.

Think not that you can change Their dwelling place. For your Identity abides in Them, and where They are, forever must you be. The changelessness of Heaven is in you, so deep within that nothing in this world but passes by, unnoticed and unseen. The still infinity of endless peace surrounds you gently in its soft embrace, so strong and quiet, tranquil in the might of its Creator, nothing can intrude upon the sacred Son of God within. (T-29.V.1)

This is my home~ my home of holiness…and there is nothing that my holiness cannot do…

No comments: