Monday, February 26, 2007

I could see peace...

Lesson 57:

I have invented the world I see…
It took a while for me to understand that this isn’t a private statement made about and to a private mind called ‘Danét’, but rather, to the decision-maker part of the Son’s mind the Course is actually speaking to; this neutral territory which chooses to believe, place faith in, and identify with one of the two seemingly available thought systems. It is the part of the mind where ‘will’, as we experience it in this world, resides. There are two mutually exclusive thought systems from which two entire universes came forth and reside within the mind ~referenced by many names: Holy Spirit- ego, Heaven – hell, Love – fear, Knowledge – perception, Forgiveness/Oneness – separation, etc… These are, of course just labels that attempt to express experience... that alone, makes them a judgment of sorts…

It is only, when, for an instant we allow total dis-identification with these labels and their meaning~ where judgment is suspended [“the letting go of judgment is the obvious prerequisite for hearing the voice for God”], and willingness enters to take its place, that we can see the choice at all. And only from this neutral place can I learn anything… once a decision [whether I seem to be aware of making it or not] has been made, that system is exclusive, and holographic in nature…always looking upon itself… all other decisions, how and what I think, look upon, and all interpretations big and small are all the same and are determined by the road I chose to take...I am not the victim of the world I see… I am the decision-maker~ I decide. I am 100% responsible! Can this fact honestly be seen as victimizing? When all the power of the universe lies within my one choice? Honestly, can one really continue to be duped by this flimsy stance, once it has been seen at all? I think not! No, certainly not... There is another way of looking at the world…I could see peace instead of this… Is this really a difficult choice to make when what I choose has already been done…and L o v e: ~relentless and inevitable~ sits at the throne on the Alter placed within my mind by God himself? …
“The power of decision is my own and Heaven is a decision I must make” ~I am the Son of God; wholly present, to do my part in re-member-ing the mind that thought it spit. This re-member-ing of God’s Son, ~this choosing the Atonement for myself, ~this seeing the false as false and only the truth as True, ~thus forgiving all… this is my one goal…my purpose here.
WE ARE CHRIST… and we are NOT alone…ours is ONE-mind… that mind is part of God’s.

WE ARE VERY H O L Y!!! ~Happy choosing ~

No comments: