Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lesson 59~

Lesson 59:

God is my Source~ the mind in which I think… the light in which I see with His gift of vision …His strength ~mine…God goes with me wherever I go… I cannot be apart from Him… I have no thoughts I do not share with God. I have no thoughts apart from Him, because I have no mind apart from His. As part of His Mind, my thoughts are His and His Thoughts are mine…

What if this is the template? What if I run today’s “to do-list’ through this criteria? Would it perhaps alter my experience?
… Just these types of questions I have asked again and again in different forms against similar proofs. Rhetorical questions really, driving me ever deeper within…deeper into the stillness of the living moment…into the peace that passeth understanding ~ the peace of God~ …
As I have given over to the devotion rendered by, and experienced through my relation ship with the Course in Miracles, its compelling message and direction has been virtually irresistible. Regardless of my wandering, seeking, escaping persona’s need to seek outside myself, even when the obvious ‘cha-chink’ took place the first read with the Course. As far as symbols go, the Course has been the perfect mirror for the Holy Spirit/Jesus/OneSelf ‘s undying devotion to me and for me; ~un believable compassionate love, acceptance and guidance…That reaction/interaction alone, made me question the validity of guilt. My entire experience with the Course and its irresistible definitive interaction with Spirit within, defied all my laws about worthiness, judgment, being right and smart and helpful and good…~or pay the price for the crime of ‘getting it wrong’, blowing it off, or whatever form the distraction might be in the forefront at the time…
The invariably compelling call to sink deeper, and deeper still…deeper into Now …NOW, is the holy instant of release and restoration I sought… and there it is…always…already present… I’m thinking about the part in chapter 15 which speaks to my experience here, now; ~with communication, with guilt, forgiveness and you, ~it says:

“It is through the holy instant that what seems impossible is accomplished, making it evident that it is not impossible. In the holy instant guilt holds no attraction, since communication has been restored. And guilt, whose only purpose is to disrupt communication, has no function here. Here there is no concealment, and no private thoughts. The willingness to communicate attracts communication to it, and overcomes loneliness completely. There is complete forgiveness here, for there is no desire to exclude anyone from your completion, in sudden recognition of the value of his part in it. In the protection of your wholeness, all are invited and made welcome. And you understand that your completion is God's, Whose only need is to have you be complete. For your completion makes you His in your awareness. And here it is that you experience yourself as you were created, and as you are.” (T-15.VII.14)
Ummmm …. beautiful! So yummy! So complete!
Awesome to pay attention…to sink into NOW…
When ever its not happening, when distraction’s got the best of me, I can’t really take it to seriously cuz… always…always… this feeling to turn the dial…ever so slightly… let go of being ‘me’ [an exhausting, disheartening job], and let spirit rip, comes over me… And sure enough, life being love, is always, already a flow…now, behind the scenes the strategic mind constructed… Everything I thought I was looking for is right within me, then beside, around, and as me.
Paying attention ~not to the surface ruckus of the undisciplined mind ~ [it jabbers on and on~ that’s what it does.] But rather, noticing the chatter just long enough to cop to my responsibility for it and look beyond it to what it’s trying to cover… and there, in that beyond and deeper still… there it is~ L O V E; always, already, all power and glory ~all of what I am in truth.
Honestly, right now as I write this, I don’t know how the forgetting mechanism works…right now I can’t remember anything but Love behind it all. Just now, I’m not in touch with what the shadows mean… (um, sweet peace…)
…Oh yeah, guilt, they mean guilt ~the guilt that believed the separation happened so had to hide itself in all these secret hiding places, these shadows made up to seem solid and real ~ where one could hide from a god made mad in a shadow called Danét … oh yeah…
Well, bring ‘em on… forgiveness lets me look at them while firmly grounded in GOD…ah yes…G O D…G O D I S M Y S O U R C E ~ . . . the mind in which I think the thoughts I think with God, the strength in which I accept His gift of vision, so that His light is also my light~ the light in which I see… from which, I cannot be apart so consequently, goes with me wherever I go, whatever I seem to do … it just happens really… whatever “it” is on the great “To- Do List” of life...
Ya know, somehow along the way I have become ‘free from “self-necessity”’ ~ a phrase, I stole from Kavenaugh, a great Irish poet, one I love and feel truly captures the essence of this experience of living I’m talking about. Life is and I am somehow it with you and all ~ one mind ~the mind we share with God…~forevernowalllove…~

No comments: