Wednesday, March 7, 2007

~Lesson 66~ contemplation~

Lesson 66:

My happiness and my function are one…

Once the shift to the world within was truly made, the idea that anything, except what my Father Will’s for me, could satisfy, became obsolete, so to speak.
Don’t get me wrong; I recognized the temptations of the ego trying to get my attention… I ‘m all too familiar with its antics; attempting to seduce, pull me out ~ return me to mindlessness. It offers substanceless gifts of nothingness playing dress-up with all the things I once thought I valued in the so-called life, continually hatching another scheme to draw my attention to something. And, then upping the ante when I don’t respond, with an ‘ace’ ~it goes something like this, “my happiness is contingent on some indefinable, unreasonable, responsibility for another’s happiness~ a feat which of course, requires self-betrayal, well actually, Self – betrayal. It’s sneaky, yes, parading as ‘helpfulness’, [“hero of the dream”], but it’s just viciousness and separation… in this scenario, there must be an 'other' to be helpful to ~ an other to be ‘guilty’ while I remain innocent, needed, etc., ad nausea… See, here’s the thing… THERE IS NO OTHER , clear as day… there is nothing out there… there's no out-there... there is only the zero-point: Mind. …choose once again…
Happily, the ego’s charms are wasted on me, [mostly] now; the light of Christ is all I am and all I want to see. THIS IS HAPPINESS! Seeing the false is false and looking beyond to the light in you which gifts me my forgiveness and bathes me in blameless gratitude… this is what I live for! Could any thing all, in the wildest of dreams, [oh, yeah, we’ve already got that] begin to approach the joyous fullness and sense of completion that occurs when we make the only choice that can be made and return our mind to creation ~ every seeming step becomes a glorious moment of gratitude and love. Each ‘call for love’ is the same and answered by miracles… just the awesome function of one whose only function is the one God gave … and happiness abounds…
Turns out, we can’t find happiness…we look on all the barriers to love's awareness we have erected, seeing that they were all the same ~ FALSE~ therefore easily seen past with forgiveness at the helm. We travel through the maze shining the light of willingness, trusting that ONLY TRUTH IS TRUE. Peace envelops us and happiness finds us, or more like, is us… From here it's relatively simple to realize that what is part of, can never really be lost. What is One can not be separate… And it all comes back home to Heaven where we reside...
Is there anything more yummy that this…than the perfect happiness inherent in fulfilling the function God has given to re-member Him? ...
I THINK NOT…
Radiant gratitude and contentment overflowing ~

No comments: