Thursday, March 8, 2007

~Lesson 67:~musings~

Lesson 67:
Love created me like itself….
“One blazing Light of perfect completion”, these are the symbols that came together for me as I rested in the suggested exercise of today’s lesson. I am… Love is, that I am…. Light-now-always-love-light…this holy instant…
There is literally no where else I’d rather be… and the only place I am in truth. The Joyous awareness of the only thing that could be true ~ “Love created me like itself, where God is but Love and therefore so am I”, brings with it the experience of timelessness. “An instant borrowed from eternity”, as the Course refers to it~ NOW~ this holy instant.
It is complete freedom from doubts or limits of any kind or even the recognition of thoughts such as that… It is an experience of utter defenseless invulnerability. Just Peace expressing~ experiencing only peace ~peacefully resting in the holy gentleness of Communication ~ Communion, our bequest of perfect Oneness with our loving Source. It is the experience of unrelenting generosity to give all to all as all ~ to LOVE, extending on and on… Pure Oneness…
Oneness is beyond words and symbols and images. Yet the Holy Spirit uses words to point toward where words have no meaning and could only limit, “We say “God Is”, and then we cease to speak”…. He uses symbols to go beyond symbols entirely… and time to teach there is no time. Only what God creates has origin. Christ could never leave the mind of God. Ah, just slip back behind the thinking mind, and be thought by love… yes…
You know, throughout my so-called journey back to my self, all attempts at trying to understand this were meaningless. (Trying itself denotes the desire to have assistance from the ever-helpful ego ~ but one can't know till ...)
Only complete surrender to the One Understanding allowed the unveiling of it; already, forever presence in me, and in itself, my part in it…
It was only when, for one pure instant, I let go all desire to be identified with anything but Love, and along with it all definitions I placed, I began to experience a sense that life itself, as love, expresses me…
Nothing else is real and it is the recognition of this fact for which Jesus and the Course offer constant, clear directions.
I see now that fear and time and space and all definitions, are simply aspects of the one and only “original error”~ the belief in the separation from God. Yet, this belief truly has no origin. Since love can only create like itself, how can anything else be fathered or therefore, exist at all? The singular unholy instant is over and gone ~ the Atonement answered it. What was the same could not be different, for what was One could not be made of separate parts. Heaven is Wholeness. Pure Oneness, the Holy Instant brings memory of this fact back to Mind. Even in dreaming the entire spun-out universe fathered by the ‘separation’ belief, through the Atonement principle, unifying all concepts through the concept of forgiveness, realizing there were no separate parts. Love is perfect oneness…it is what it is and what it was, always …Love creating like Itself… this is my inheritance… this is my joy… this is what I am…
Thank you for joining me… I love you forever and ever~

No comments: