Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lesson 208:

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

The peace of God is shinning in me now.

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

As the lesson suggests, it is in our willingness to just simply be still; free of agendas and expectations, freeing our minds from all the busy thoughts of past and future and things and plans, releasing everything we think we know, quieting, calming, till we are in one single moment; that still point of light in the center of our being. Here we find the peace of God, shinning in us now. And let us just sit with that stillness, letting all physical sensations dissolve into the calm. And all that seemed to be around us settles in to the great ocean of peace we are now part of.

I am not a body. I am free.

For I am still as God created me…

Can’t you feel the truth of this statement, from this calm resting place? Here we are at home, in the center of all our creations and miscreations. With our attention fully centered on the light of peace within, we see with the Holy Spirit’s perspective, what the path before us is…

Let us use this practice today, to again remind us to still our minds and listen and wait for full expansion of peace and joy and trust, before make decisions or plans, allowing the Holy Spirit within our minds to take the lead…

The peace of God is shinning in us now and we shine that peace on all the world as is its natural extension…

No comments: