Sunday, August 12, 2007

Lesson 225:

God is my Father, and His Son loves Him…

That is, after all, our reason for being… Love completes itself, with or without this personality’s agreement, for giving and receiving are the same. Our curriculum, through this Course, is to bring our awareness into alignment with the Truth. And the truth is, Love extends and creates and adds unto itself in full appreciation, extending evermore…

The fullness of this truth is experienced in the Holy instant, when all personal identity dissolves into Love’s eternal oneness that is creation and the unspeakable completeness one experiences, forevermore, now.

It is by this grace that we gradually resign all of our false ideas and identities; the absurd special-ness coin with its phony currency and trumped up grandiose idols of disillusionment.

And it is by our willingness to let our love of the Father, rip through, that we begin to experience a glimpse of the grandeur that is our one Self.

“Father, I must return Your Love for me, for giving and receiving are the same, and You have given all Your Love to me. I must return it, for I want it mine in full awareness, blazing in my mind and keeping it within its kindly light inviolate, beloved, with fear behind and only peace ahead. How still the way Your loving Son is led along to you…”

No comments: