Friday, August 17, 2007

Lesson 230:

Now will I seek and find the peace of God…

When the searching in this world is finally done; when the sorting out of the valuable from the invaluable and the false from the true, all individuality is discarded and only the Self remains. And, the Self is peace. Peace is our necessary condition. It is the condition Love created us from, with and in… All creation has its being in peaceful harmony. And through forgiveness; recognizing all appearances are false and letting them pass, we systematically re-member the truth of what we are. Peace abides.

As I see it now, it is not so much that one seeks and finds the peace of God, although it appears so. For me, it was more a letting go of all I had placed before it in my mind. Which, by the way, was only the entire world according to danét. It is peace to let judgment pass by to forgiveness without having to hop on that train of thought. I accepted the Atonement for myself, and changed my mind about the world.

In peace, I joyously join with you in the one perspective we all share….

Only the truth is true… And we are as God created us, in peace forever, now…

No comments: