Thursday, August 16, 2007

Lesson 229:

Love, which created me, is what I am…

This is really the zero-point ~Love~ the love that is my Self; what I am~ the all of all that I am, and from which, I draw-out my world. All seeming experience ultimately folds back into the zero-point ~ Love… It is the steady, yes? Even when we are seemingly blind to our own very Self, Love is the calling card that draws us out of hiding and into seeking… and, what we seek is the Self same Love which, unbeknownst to our private mind, whispered our true name to us: “Love”…

I, myself, have stared down the scope of love’s seeming opposite; gone to the mat with the horrors of hate and murderous thoughts of fear and destruction. I’ve met death square in to face and surrendered its nothingness… Only to find Love ~Light ~Life: Self, at the helm; waiting for mind to re-member… completely untouched by the shadows that once seemed to cross the mind. The ‘fear of God’; the ‘fear to look within’ turned out to be the ‘Love of God’; the ‘Love I am’… changeless and eternal…

In the zero-point, one knows it to all have been a dream and sings the merriment that is constant creation, which is Love. Gratitude showers in circling flow as mind re-calls the truth:

Love, which created me, is what I am…

“Father, thanks to You for what we are; for keeping our Identity untouched and sinless, in the midst of all the thoughts of sin our foolish mind made up. And thanks to You for saving us from them. Amen.”

No comments: