Saturday, August 18, 2007

What is Salvation?

Salvation is merely the return to the truth. We are as God created us and no fantasy, no matter how real it may seem and how many so-called others agree to its reality, nothing can change the eternal, changelessness of what we are. We are God’s Son; complete and healed and whole, shining in the reflection of His Love. We are the very expression and completion of the Love that is Creation…

Salvation simply means God’s perfect Love holds us as we are forever, in other words, He has saved us for ourselves till we are done with dreaming. Salvation is the golden thread of innocence among our illusions of sin, of peace in thoughts of attack. Our forgiveness’s are salvation’s messengers of that peace, which join us in one purpose till full re-membrance of our Father and His Son is complete. It is the reckoning of Heaven on earth…

Lesson 231:

Father, I will but to remember You…

Of course this is the one and only goal. Remember our Father and know the truth of what we are, already, always. This lesson is the call to bring the deciding mind into alignment, placing first things first.

Please join me in the lovely prayer given in the lesson:

What can I seek for, Father, but Your Love? Perhaps I think I see for something else; a something I have called by many names. Yet is Your Love the only thing I seek, or ever sought. For there is nothing else that I could ever really want to find. Let me remember You. what else could I desire but the truth about myself?

We accept the Atonement for ourselves and the truth sets us free…

And we know our Father and our Self as one…


No comments: