Monday, September 24, 2007

Lesson 268:

Let all things be exactly as they are…

In other words; I no longer desire to separate; split off and imprison specs of nothingness in imaginary label boundary prison walls, secure them with concrete belief marshals, and then and run as fast as I can. Did it for lifetimes… take my word… futile…

I am done with the childish game of bunkers hill; of all our defining and labeling subjects and objects, people and situations, and then living in response to what the labels mean, rather than living authentically. When I say living authentically, I cannot mean anything of this world, although it includes it all. True Authenticity belong to the Creator and remains as it is, and it is only from this which I receive my being. So when I say living authentically, I am only saying it as another way of saying l let all things be exactly as they are; which is to say, taking meaning only in what really is, from the experience of love itself, in each now.

‘Let all things be exactly as they are’, loops us back ‘round, all over again, to the first couple lessons we started with; ‘Nothing is see…means anything’... ‘I have given everything I see… all the meaning it has for me…’ yet from a more complete place. For we are no longer wholly insane and we are open to Christ vision within our mind to give us sight to see and experience…

We are naked creation; undefined and indefinable, and yet impossible to miss experiencing. When I give my self over completely to let all things be exactly as they are, and drop the cloak of self identity, the beauty of now is too grand, too gorgeous, too ‘incredibly, the lightness of being’, I can only sit here~ dispersed into all that is: exactly as it is… obvious and one… God is…

And that is all…

2 comments:

froggy said...

beautiful!

danét said...

...ah, yes...beautiful... as are you...thanks for joining...