Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lesson 267:

My heart is beating in the peace of God…

Oh my, the love, the total sweep of oneness that expands and lifts in glorious appreciation and completion, the experience this message lift one to…

I just love this: “surrounding me is all that God created in His Love. It calls to me in ever heartbeat and in every breath; in every action and in every thought. Peace fills my heart, and floods my body with the purpose of forgiveness. Now my mind is healed, and all I need to save the world is given me. Each heartbeat brings me peace; each breath infuses me with strength. I am a messenger of God, directed by His Voice, sustained by Him in love, and held forever quiet and at peace within His Loving Arms. Each heartbeat calls His Name, and every one is answered by His Voice, assuring me I am at home in Him...”

Hallelujah! Could we be more secure? Could certainty of love and safety be any closer than a heartbeat or a breath in this dream of bodies and brothers? We can truly lean back and wait for Forgiveness’s Voice to tell us what to do in each seeming situation… It has been done; complete in the Atonement already. We can’t get it right… We can’t get it wrong… But we can look with loving or fearing eyes; see our unity or division, see separate goals or see forgiveness unifies into one glorious purpose of remembering that we are as God created...

AND OUR HEART IS BEATING IN THE PEACE OF GOD…

No comments: